Monday, February 9, 2009

the guesstimater


Yesterday we had an adoption shower for Erin. Hopefully very very soon she will have her little guy in her arms and home. There was a game to guess the number of pounds of donations that were collected for the orphanage. The winner received a gift certificate for a massage. I won (because I'm smart like that). I felt a little guilty thinking maybe I should give it to the host, or Erin or possibly the person that was second closest to winning and wouldn't let it go. Until I found out she collects massage gift certificates and doesn't use them. We were sent home with these cute gift bags and inside is a dvd about the orphanage in Ethiopia. I don't know if I can watch it. It's appealing to have a bigger family and not go through the pregnancy or first three months again...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Can I borrow the DVD? Once you've had a chance to watch it! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails