Thursday, February 26, 2009

my new jewelry box




Thanks to Heather, my dresser was tracked down at Costco yesterday. There was a dresser available at the Issaqua store. Dale drove an hour home and then proceeded a 5 hour round trip drive to pick it up (during our freak snow storm). What a guy! I am very grateful but just in case you think he is a complete pushover the cost of the dresser was a third of the other one I found and now he can justify a flat screen for the bedroom! One of the dresser drawers is a jewelry box and it's nice to see my jewelry all at one time. I don't have very much on purpose but I did order a cute pair of vintage earrings this morning... Our night tables are set to arrive on Monday and then our bedroom will be complete!

4 comments:

Anni S said...

i LOVE it! :o)

greetings from germany,
annika

http://grapefruitprincess.blogspot.com/

rebecca said...

Congrats!!!! What a guy, I can't wait to see your new bed room in person.

amy and mighty max said...

I saw that at Costco and just loved it! Yay for you!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! It's a huge jewelry box... Looking nice!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails