Saturday, February 21, 2009

couldn' t spend money today if we tried any harder

We had big plans for today. New front door and a new dresser for our bedroom. We headed to the store today to purchase the front door I've been eyeing for months. I explain what door I want and the salesperson brings me right to it. But it's clear glass where I thought it was frosted. It's a no go and now I can't find another door that I think will look as good. Major bummer. Then we head over to Costco to get the dresser we want and have been looking at for a few weeks (should have known better). Yep, they're gone and now I've decided that's the dresser I really want and I don't want to compromise. Looks like we're stuck with hand me down dressers and make shift night stands for another ten years. Ahhh. We were grumpy and discouraged and decided to drown our sorrows in the Costco food court but the ATM was out of order so we headed home for lunch. Someone is making sure we don't spend a dime of our hard earned money. Thanks (I think).

2 comments:

Mary said...

So sorry to hear of your bummer of a day. :(

Heather said...

Did you make them look up the item for stock in the area? If I knew the # I could pull some strings...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails