Tuesday, February 10, 2009

coffee girl


Amelia loves coffee. We used to jokingly ask her if she would like a cup of coffee in the morning (just like we did with her brother at that age) and he always had an emphatic 'no'. Amelia is the opposite, always trying to get her mouth on our coffee cups. Last November when Grandpa Orville was visiting I walked in on her sitting on his lap happily slurping from his coffee cup. She looked up at me and said "mmmm". Now every morning while I make my coffee she asks for "bean,bean?" So I gave her a coffee bean thinking it would be a one time deal and she would spit it out. Nope, she loved it and kept asking for more. This picture made me laugh because Dale had a firm grip on his Starbucks but Amelia was trying to weasel her way in for a taste.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Maybe you girls can come over some morning for a kids "cooffee" date(Paige loves it also)!

rebecca said...

Carson is looking at Ameila's picture as I was reading your post, he is shouting her name!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails