Tuesday, December 15, 2009

12 days of Christmas


I put together this sweet little project from Treasury of Memories. I've decided to use it to countdown fun family activities. Here's the list! (I'm going to decide which one will be able to be accomplished each day and place it in the correct slot)

drink hot chocolate by the tree
make a gingerbread house
hike the new trail
visit the mall Santa
make snowflakes
go sledding
drive around and look at Christmas lights
bake cookies for Santa
watch a Christmas movie
write a letter to Santa
go to the Festival of Light
wear red or green clothes

2 comments:

Mary said...

Looks great!!!

Elizabeth, Jackson and Thomas said...

I love it! AND I really love the fun activities you've chosen! I think we'll be "borrowing" much of your list! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails