Sunday, December 13, 2009

christmas program



Aiden had his big debut today at church today. It was briefly distracted by a celebrity sighting at church but I played it cool and didn't snap a picture. Truthfully, I hadn't noticed anything until my Mom pointed him out. His 6 foot 6 plus frame was blocking my view and he probably drove back to his home on Lake Samish afterwards (that's all the hints I'm giving.) Aiden played Joseph in the Christmas story and it was a sweet little program that followed a wonderful sermon and finished with us exiting the church to the first snowfall of the season. We had everyone back to our house for lunch and lazy afternoon of visiting.

4 comments:

Elizabeth, Jackson and Thomas said...

Sounds like a perfect day! Congrats to Aiden on theatrical debut! :)

Rachel said...

Tell me!! WHO did I miss??

Jen said...

Ryan Stiles.

Rachel said...

Ahhh - that was our guess. Good thing I didn't see him. I'm not nearly as refined as you and your family! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails