Monday, December 7, 2009

picture this...

If you drove past our house around 1:00am last night you would have seen Dale hanging out our bedroom window. He was wearing my white fluffy house coast (to his elbows and knees) with a towel thrown over his head to block the wind. He was trying to locate the source of the loud noise that has kept us up two nights in a row. Possibly the wind is getting underneath the siding and making a very loud whirring noise near our bedroom. We never did figure it out but for the rest of the night anytime I pictured Dale hanging out our window in his ridiculous get up I started to laugh out loud.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

No picture??!! :-)

rebecca said...

please tell me you have took a picture

Jen said...

Believe me, if I had a picture you all would have seen it by now! It was 1am I wasn't thinking about taking about a picture.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails