Tuesday, March 11, 2008

ch ch changes



Last week our 10 year old couch cushion tore. I am pretty impressed that it has stood up this long. The only thing wrong with the couch is the tear on both sides of one cushion. It has stood up to trampoline/monster truck ramp/super hero crashing duty for the past few years and it finally has started to show a bit of wear. This has caught me completely off guard because our plan is to do our main floor remodel in a few years when the kids are not so destructive. I wanted to choose new furniture and hopefully reconfigure the room a bit at that time. Now I am faced with the dilemma of a new couch vs slipcover and I am really undecided. Dale took apart the enormous entertainment center last night and moved the tv portion alongside the fireplace. I always complain that I would like to watch tv when I'm working in the kitchen and now I can. We also rearranged the furniture so I am not constantly looking at the nasty tear in the couch and can forget about it for awhile! What do you think?

1 comment:

Grandma said...

I like it I think the room was ready for a change.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails