Thursday, March 20, 2008

thank you


to my wonderful grandparents who saved the day yesterday! I woke up sick (like throwing up every 15 minutes sick) at 6am yesterday. Just in time for Dale to be halfway to work where he carpools with 4 other people and an hour and 10 minutes away and can't come home! I was stuck. I called my grandparents who live an hour away and in a hour and half they were both here to take care of my kids. Also a big thanks to my friend Jodi that filled in until my grandparents got here. I am so lucky that I have these special people in my life. These are the same grandparents that came and stayed at our house while I was waiting to be induced with Amelia. My grandpa drove my to the hospital a few times for my nst's and what would turn out to be cancelled inductions. Also the same grandparents that came down once a week after Amelia was born and brought me dinner, played with the kids, let me sleep and tidied my house. I know how lucky I am but I just wanted to share it with you guys!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails