Saturday, March 22, 2008

easter preparations




Aiden and I dyed eggs on Friday afternoon. I made sugar cookies last Sunday and pretty much ate every single one by Tuesday. Sugar cookies are like crack to me. Once I start I can't stop eating them so I think my kids are going to have to live their lives without sugar cookies inside the home. Just too tempting! Aiden set out the Easter baskets tonight and wanted to leave carrots for the bunny. He carefully placed the carrots between the two baskets so the bunny would fill both baskets. Then he started asking all sorts of questions about the Easter bunny ie: how does he get in the house, what time does he come, where does he live? I don't know these answers! Is there some sort of parent handbook that hasn't been shared with me??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails