Friday, March 28, 2008

Miss Meelers at 14 months








Amelia is turning into such an adorable little girl with the sweetest qualities.
1) she loves any stuffed animal and likes to walk around with them in her arms and stops to give it a big squeeze after a few steps
2) she meows when you ask her what a cats says ( she will also meow for any other animal so I just ask about the cat to keep her looking smart)
3) she starts bopping to any musical beat ( the other day she got a hold of my car keys and hit the panic button when I tracked her down with the keys she was bopping up and down the the beat of the honking horn)
4) if Aiden is crying she will go to him and pat his back or give him a hug
5) she gives me the best hugs ( really tight squeeze followed by a pat on the back {only me} and I love it!)
6) she insists on wearing her butterfly housecoat all day (over her clothes) she likes to be cozy

2 comments:

Lyndie said...

How sweet is that little butterfly? She looks adorable!

Oliver said...

hey jen, that's so weird! my daughter (amelia) has the exact same robe.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails