Friday, March 14, 2008

photo organization

This morning I finally got my photos organized. There wasn't an overwhelming number of digital images because I lost most of them last November. Since them I am careful to not delete images off my camera until I have made a picture cd. But now I have "a system". At the end of each month I burn a cd for that months' pictures. On the front of the cd case I list the date and contents of pictures. I do not store my photo cd's and blank cd's together because it just makes it simpler. "My system" is that I will now order my photos online for that month. Pictures I plan to scrapbook and put in photo albums or share with family. I still need to get all black photo albums and scrapbooks and then display them on shelves in the family room. I have been terrible about printing pictures for traditional photo albums since I started scrapbooking but now I hope for all this to change!

1 comment:

Jan1111 said...

Jen, just a quick suggestion. Labeling your CDs with markers or worse can really damage the pictures and stuff on the disc. It is much better to use a DiscPainter or other quality labeler. I use the DiscPainter because it uses printable discs. Printable disks have an extra layer of protection on them that will keep you stuff safer, longer.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails