Monday, March 31, 2008

week end recap




Dale has started taking the kids to the pool on Friday nights. The kids love it but I don't think I 'll be joining them too soon. The idea of hanging out in a bathing suit in mildly freezing water is not my idea of a good time. Amelia loves to splash in 2 inches of water and run around the pool deck. That does not sound fun at all!

My parents came down Friday night to watch the kids Saturday. Dale had to work and I had a scrapbook dealie. We woke up to snow on Saturday and it continued throughout the day. Perfect day to be inside. Amelia was a little under the weather and spent the day on Grandpa's lap. While he worked on his laptop she was distracted with his blackberry. I guess she would only tolerate my Mom to change her diapers and then it was back to Grandpa. (nice deal Grandpa!) I got 10 layouts and a mini book completed.

Aiden and I had a movie date yesterday. It was fun to spend some alone time with my little guy. I can't believe he's five. We checked out "Horton Hears a Who." It was pretty good. Amelia stayed home with Daddy to work on a speaker wire project. The concrete guy showed up just as we were leaving for the movie. I think our patio will happen soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails