Monday, November 17, 2008

clean car, messy face




Yesterday afternoon I decided to get outside and enjoy the beautiful weather. Once outside with the kids I noticed my neighbor washing his car and decided to do the same. By this time Aiden had drummed up a play date with a neighbor and I just had Amelia outside with me. I let her climb around the inside of the car, buckling her teddy bear in her car seat, trying out Aiden's booster seat, waving hi to me, all very cute. I was thinking to myself on how easy it was to finally get something done and not have to worry that Amelia was undoing my work. I was scrubbing the tires and popped up to check on Amelia and she had found an old lipstick buried in the bottom of the console. I tried to open the door, which she had locked so I ran inside to grab my keys (and camera). She was a little disappointed that I wanted to wipe it off so quickly and kept repeating "pretty, pretty.."

1 comment:

Brooke said...

awww she looks so cute with lipstick!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails