Friday, November 28, 2008

happy birthday/thanksgiving day






Yesterday I celebrated by 33rd birthday by cooking a turkey. It wasn't as bad as I made that sound. I was surrounded by family, ate delicious food and had a perfectly wonderful day. Many thanks to the sweet friends that dropped by, sent an email or called. All three of you (just kidding). We had a fun day of watching the parade, eating homemade cinnamon buns, opening presents (just me), eating turkey and playing games. I was absolutely spoilt by Dale who surprised me with a big girl camera. I guess my incessant whining finally wore him down. Now I have many many hours of learning how to actually use such a fancy camera but it should be fun. Here's a few pictures from yesterday but keep in mind I haven't even opened the manual yet.

2 comments:

Sara Blair said...

I'm SO glad you had a good birthday my friend! Congrats on the new camera...can't wait to see it!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday! We can learn together, I've yet to spend any actual energy learning how to take a nice photograph, I lean on my friends (Brooke and Rebecca!) for that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails