Monday, November 10, 2008

nice fall afternoon






Dale and Aiden did a little fall cleaning for me last night. This morning I was inspired to finish the job. I find the month of November I feel out of sorts. Halloween is over, there is Thanksgiving but I'm feeling done with the fall decor. I like to prepare for Christmas this month but it's all hidden. I redid the dining table and family room mantle and I now feel settled until December. I found Amelia laying on the coffee table at 3:30p so I thought we would try again for a nap. She can't give them up all ready! Now Amelia is asleep in her crib, Aiden is feeling under the weather and is resting on the couch behind me and I am enjoying a gingerbread latte and a piece of pumpkin bread. Nice and quiet.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails