Tuesday, November 18, 2008

sabotage

My in-laws arrive this afternoon and I am frantically trying to clean the house with you-know-who two steps behind me. Besides the standard empty every draw, throw everything around the room and general messiness. Today she's pulling out the big guns: dental floss booby traps, putting 20 (seriously) wash clothes in the bathroom sink and turning on the water until I track down the sound of running water, removing her diaper every time I turn around (I am fearing a surprise on the floor)and tearing apart her brother's artwork.
* update: Just went into the powder room where she has pulled a roll of toilet paper from the roll, put a bunch of wipes in the toilet and put her diaper in the garbage can with her stuffed monkey underneath.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails