Monday, November 3, 2008

mini book mania
















I am hoping I am possibly getting back into my scrapbooking groove (it's been almost a year). Today I finished up both kids Halloween books, my baby album, my sister's wedding album and my December album. It's nice to feel a sense of accomplishment (besides housework that gets ruined within minutes of completion).
** I just realized how lame I sound that housework is the only other accomplishment in my life. I'm sure I have lots of other accomplishments that I just can't think of right now...

4 comments:

rebecca said...

what do you put into the halloween books? I started one this year but have no idea what to put in.

Jen said...

Just a picture! I wanted it to be really simple. The year and a picture. Aiden's is fun to look through now because a few years have passed.

Brooke said...

Love the halloween book and I LOVE your new header pic! Gorgeous!

peata said...

omg you have been busy.
love the minis.

making mini albums
mini album blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails