Thursday, November 20, 2008

the 'hor'

Yesterday, I had Aiden's parent teacher conference. Everything is going well in school and his teacher was excited to show me a picture Aiden drew. Up until a month ago, it was extremely difficult to get Aiden to draw a picture or write any letters. Overnight the light switched and I now have numerous skateboard pictures floating around the house and his name written everywhere. The picture he drew was a horse and he sounded out the word and wrote the letters " H O R". I was talking to Aiden about it later telling him what a good job he was doing, sounding out words and writing the letter. Enthusiastically I said, "you spelled out 'hor' that's fantastic!" As I was saying it I realized what it sounded like. Hopefully he doesn't go around bragging that he knows how to spell 'hor'.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails