Wednesday, September 23, 2009

fall to do list

It's that time of year again. I'm starting to feel a repetition to my life and I don't know if it's because I blog or the time in my children's lives but try as I might I can't come up with anything too wild or unexpected to do this season.

-decorate the house for fall (I haven't done anything except one white mini pumpkin)
-make pumpkin waffles for breakfast
-figure out the kids Halloween costumes (I'm pretty sure Amelia is going to be Snow White b/c I have the entire costume but she doesn't really like it because it isn't pink. If Aiden decides to be someone from Star Wars maybe she'll be Princess Leia {I love matching costumes!}
-go away for a girls week end (it's coming up and I can hardly wait!!!!)
-trip to the pumpkin patch (Dale told me the other day he's 'done with Stony Ridge' whatever we are still going!!!!)
- a girls Sunday afternoon - maybe a soup swap???
- drink hot apple cider
- a family picnic to Whatcom Falls or Elizabeth Park to admire the fall foliage
- figure out what to do with the remaing 50 pounds of apples!

3 comments:

rebecca said...

sorry Dale us ladies always win. Can't wait for the soup swap, I am ready to bake some bread to go along with the soup. Oh, and I know this really good photographer, do you want her number???

Mary said...

Sounds like a super fun fall, esp. with the girls weekend!!!

Sara Blair said...

i love love LOVE when siblings match for Halloween. we got the whole wizard of oz group one time trick or treating and i gave them SO much candy 'cause they were so freakin' cute! i can't wait to hear all about your girls weekend...too fun! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails