Thursday, September 3, 2009

Whistler Day 4 and then there'll be no more (I promise)










Monday morning we drove around and checked out the Olympic sites. (Dale's wish: Dale + travel = crazy tourist) We went to the sliding center and saw the luge and bobsleigh track. We also went to the Nordic area and saw the ski jump (it's terrifyingly huge) the biathlon and cross country areas. It was neat to see these places before the Olympics start and it will be fun to know exactly where these events are held while watching them on TV. Dale is pretty determined to try and get tickets to something...we'll see.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Cannot wait for the 2010 Olympics!!!!

rebecca said...

If you get tickets get us some too, I don't care what, I would love to go. I LOVE the mirror picture!!!!

Heather said...

I'm a touristy dork too, I feel for ya, Dale!
I like the pic of Amelia, the groud under her makes her looks like she's speeding!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails