Thursday, September 10, 2009

quirks.

We all have them. Here's a few of mine ( I won't share them all so you won't know how neurotic I really am.)
-I can't stand eating with cheap cutlery (you know the kind that hurts your hand because the metal is so thin and curved)
-drinking coffee out of Corelle mugs or the cheap ceramic mugs (it bugs my lips)
-cupboards left open
-every time I clean a bathroom I dust the toilet paper holder (to me that means the bathroom is really clean {and I do check that out in other peoples bathrooms!})
-stepping on crumbs in bare feet
what quirks do you have?

3 comments:

Erin said...

Remind me not to invite you over, EVER! Unless you promise to keep your shoes on, not use the bathroom, and not eat anything. But I'd gladly serve you up some coffee on the patio :)

That's why I love it at your house though. So clean and lovely!

Emily said...

For some odd reason I can't ever finish the last 3/4 in my cup of whatever it is I am drinking. I think it is either because it has gotten too cold or warm (depending on the refreshment), or it just plain grosses me out!! Now I know that you will be watching me at work drink anything from now on! It really drives Micah crazy!

Rachel said...

Oh my - if I were to list all my "quirks" (nice word, by the way - when what you really mean is - weird obsessions!!!) it would fill a book. :-)

Thankfully - as friends - we can overlook one anothers' quirkiness - and just BE!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails