Sunday, September 13, 2009

two very very happy boys




Last week Aiden and Dale got new quads. This has been something Dale has wanted since selling the boat. Apparently 'boys need toys.' They are thrilled and Amelia and I even joined them yesterday morning. It was a very surreal experience hopping on the back of your 6 year son's quad and having him take you for a ride. When did he get so big? Amelia wants a pink quad but I don't think I'll be joining them again anytime soon. Way too dirty and noisy fro me!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Stick with me Jen. The grandma model is less noisy, less dirty and doesn't go as fast! Guess that is Aiden was not anxious for the we were looking to get him!!

rebecca said...

boys do need their toys! lets see how long it takes randy to get his.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails