Wednesday, September 23, 2009

gross kid story

Recently, friends reminded Dale and I of our 'grossest kid story.' The year was 2004 and we were getting ready to go to a New Year's party. I was in the bathroom putting make up on. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Aiden (not quite two years old) standing at the toilet with something in his hands. He had the base of the toilet brush holder and brought it to his lips. I was too far away to stop but I screamed so loud Dale came running. We were horrified and gagging ourselves but Aiden didn't seem fazed. We debated about what to do. He had ingested such a tiny amount I didn't think it could harm him. So we packed up our stuff and headed to Canada for the party. We watched him like a hawk half expecting him to start projectile vomiting but nothing ever happened. What's the grossest thing your child has ever done?

1 comment:

Erin said...

I have always remembered this story, it absolutely takes the cake. I have even repeated it on occasion because it's so unbelievably gross! So sorry you had to live through that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails