Saturday, September 5, 2009

most embarrassing moment...

Well not my MOST embarrassing moment. If you know me well enough you already know what that is. Back to yesterday... I was at the grocery store and reached into my purse for my wallet. A strange look crossed over the cashier's face and I looked down. I had a cucumber in my purse. I forgot I had put it in there from my friend's garden the day before. I don't know what would be weirder (that I was stealing a cucumber or that I would have a cucumber in my purse). I pretended there wasn't anything unusual about the cucumber in my purse, paid for my groceries and left.

5 comments:

Mary said...

bahahahahaha!!!!! At least it was a designer purse!!! :)

Erin said...

A guy with a fanny pack is going to start following you around the store when you come in. Hehehe!

Sara Blair said...

lol that's hysterical...love that you didn't even explain it...just 'stayed calm and carried on!'

Emily said...

That is sooo funny Jen. Imagine what the check out person told his/her family at dinner that night....their version of the story :)

Brooke said...

hehe, thats funny!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails