Friday, January 25, 2008

bag tag

So here it goes:
1) take a picture of your purse/handbag/back pack/diaper bag whatever you use
2) list the entire contents (it's like a window into your soul or something)



list of contents:
wallet
checkbook
baggie of cheerios ( with a hole in the bag so there is a fine dust of cheerio powder on everything)
tide to go pen ( nothing says Mom like a stain removal product, right Tracy?)
Ms. Manicure set of emery boards
another emery board
keys
broken candy cane ( that I will use to bribe Aiden )
dryer sheet ( I'm not sure how that got in there)
sunglasses
2 pens
3 travel size hand creams
2 lip glosses
1 lipstick
1 chapstick
floral pick
superman figurine ( Amelia's not Aiden's)
Costco receipt for pictures
Now I tag Rebecca, Heather, Lyndie, Amy and Mom!

1 comment:

Sara Blair said...

Wow! Is that a real D&G bag?!?!? I'm impressed! ;) That cupcake made my day yesterday!! It was SO yummy! Sorry I missed out on the big day...we have to get together soon...I have CD's for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails