Sunday, January 6, 2008

shiny, happy bathrooms

I spent the good part of today tackling the upstairs bathrooms. Washing shower curtains and bath mats, cleaning bath fans, organizing cabinets. Ahh bliss. Dale has amassed quite the collection of hotel soaps and shampoos (kind of reminds me of an old lady). I found my teeth whitening kit, score! There is still some leftover gel and I am debating whether to try it out. Is three years too long? I'm scared I could end up with grey teeth! Remember that Friends episode with Ross and the teeth whitening, hilarious! Right now Dale's out in the garage working on a new headboard for our bed. I can't wait!!! Organizing tip * pack up a travel pack with an extra toothbrush, paste, deodorant and shampoo and leave under the bathroom sink.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails