Thursday, January 3, 2008

female alliance















Amelia loves to "help" with the dishwasher. Usually I try to close the door quick before she can get her hands inside but tonight when my back was turned she had climbed into it. The first time I quickly picked her up off the door. Don't want the dishwasher to break...wait a minute. I do want the door to break. Then I could get the matching dishwasher to the rest of my appliances! So little one, climb up on the dishwasher to your hearts content.

3 comments:

rebecca said...

Smart idea - I need a new dishwasher myself. I think I will go clean the kitchen so Carson can have fun with the washer. Hope it works!!!!

Erin said...

Christian used to be magnetized to the dishwasher too. The only problem with your brilliant little scheme is that she'll be nearly impossible to retrain when you get the new one. You know how they are at that age...

Heather said...

Sorry to tell you, Natalie just climbed on mine like 2 days ago, and it still works fine... those suckers can hold a lot of weight. Maybe we should have a dance party with our kids on the doors, that should bring it down!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails