Tuesday, January 15, 2008

week end review


Last Friday Dale and I went out on a date! One of my New Years resolutions was date night each month. We went out for dinner this time but I'd like to try something different each month (not get stuck in the movie or dinner rut). I'd tell you guys what I want to do for February's date but I don't think Dale will go if he gets teased! Dinner was good we went to the new Anthony's grill restaurant down by the water and scored seats by the window without reservations!
Saturday morning I ran some errands and worked. Sunday we headed up to my parents for dinner. The kids had a great time and Grandma and Grandpa's! I'm sorry about the lame post I can't remember what I was going to say about the week end!
BTW Amelia has started taking a few steps at a time!
* big news we switched Amelia's car seat to forward facing on the drive up to Canada because the sun was in her eyes. 2 weeks early, aren't we naughty! Amelia was a lot happier about it than in the picture!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails