Sunday, October 19, 2008

busy days..

Had a bit of a whirlwind few days. Friday morning I headed out to a conference in Semiahmoo. It's been quite awhile since I've done any continuing ed and it was a bonus that it was local. It was very interesting and the day went quickly. The husbands came out and joined us for dinner and the guest speaker. It was some guy from Canada that had climbed Mt.Everest. He was entertaining and funny just not really motivating. Dale and I took advantage of the free babysitting at home (my parents had come down) and we stayed the night at the hotel. I think we were asleep by 10p but it was nice to wake up on our own. It was still 7am but at least it wasn't to the sound of someone calling for you. We enjoyed a walk around the water and a yummy breakfast of eggs benedict before heading out to meet my parents at the soccer fields. My Mom and I went shopping Saturday afternoon and I had one of those golden touch shopping days. I found everything I wanted in my size. Love that, doesn't happen very often. Today I had a nice walk around Lake Padden with Rebecca before we went up to Canada to visit with the Loffler's. A nice full week end. Thanks to my parents for coming down and watching the kids and cleaning my filthy house! You know it's bad when your step dad cleans your kitchen floor on his hands and knees!

2 comments:

rebecca said...

I can only dream that your house is dirty. Don't let your dad come to my place and see my floors!

Grandma said...

Wish I could get my kitchen floor washed!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails