Wednesday, October 22, 2008

winter clothes organization


Yesterday, the air definitely felt crisp. Time to break out mittens, hats and scarves. I had the kids try on all their old stuff and most still fit. There were a few things that didn't so we gathered those into a bag to be taken to the "winter coat drive" at the hospital,if anyone has old winter coats, gloves, hats etc child or adult size, I will gladly bring those too. My first thought had been the consignment store. But the most I would see is $5-7 for a bag full of winter items, my 99 Goodwill receipts aren't going to help at tax time so this is perfect timing. I keep a pair of gloves, scarf and hat for each member in the over the door shoe hanger in the laundry room (labelled of course). All the extra winter gloves and hats are stored in baskets in the front hall. Hopefully, this will keep it reasonably organized. How can a pair (that make me cringe) Lightning McQueen winter boots fit Aiden for three years straight?

1 comment:

Erin said...

We just did the same thing. I'm happy we don't need to buy new anything this year. My condolences on the Lightning McQueen boots, hee hee!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails