Tuesday, October 14, 2008

vote!




Not for anything as important as the next president or prime minister but my kitchen back splash. The slate is in place and I can't decide btwn grey grout, which would tie in with the stainless appliances or tan/brown, which would work with the cabinets? Also to seal the slate should I use a matte sealer (to keep it looking like it is or regular sealer which would darken the colors and make the slate appear shiny?) Please leave a comment or email me your opinion.

5 comments:

Sara Blair said...

i'm LOVING it...looks amazing! I'm voting for grey grout...but the sealer i'm not sure...i think i'd like it shiny but i'm not sure...whatever you choose i know it's going to look AWESOME!!

rebecca said...

It looks amazing. Can Dale come do my house next????? I vote for grey grout with a matte seal.

You guys are on my list of people to call when we get ready to re-do our kitchen and bathrooms.

Erin said...

I vote matte sealer and whichever grout will compliment your countertops (since it will be right up against them). Looks fab!

Heather said...

I agree with Erin (on the grout reasoning, not much else in general ;)
I think the matte would be nice too, since there is already a sheen on your cabinets...

Lyndie said...

This looks great!! I vote for grey grout and matte sealer.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails