Wednesday, October 8, 2008

a week in my life: Tuesday















1:30am Amelia crying in her crib, shuffle to her room in the dark pick her up, crying stops and we shuffle downstairs, turn on the tv and snuggle on the couch for an hour, too cold to get up from the blanket and find my camera, must get flannel pyjamas unpacked
2:30am Amelia back to bed, I lay awake until Dale's alarm clock goes off at 5:00am, then I fall asleep until..
7:23 Aiden crawls into bed with me, dressed for the day, I love that he can tell me the numbers on the clock so I know if we're running late, not so, little cuddle time with my boy, we head downstairs for cheerios for him and coffee for me
8:00 Amelia happily calling from her crib, jelly toast for Meelers, make beds, Amelia and I dressed, super windy this morning I think we'll drive to school this morning, make Aiden's lunch
8:50 back from school, oatmeal for Amelia and I, make white chicken chile for dinner, Amelia watching Elmo (her new favorite)
9:30 cleaning kitchen, vacuuming main floor, finishing laundry from yesterday, Amelia following 2 steps behind me, undoing most of my work
11:50 pick Aiden up from school, his book order arrived from school
12:30 lunch for Amelia and I, Amelia down for nap, shower and get ready for work
1:00 so tired from being awake last night, lay down on the couch for a quick power nap, Aiden snuggles beside me and reads his new book
1:30 babysitter arrives and I am off to work!

2 comments:

rebecca said...

your still going to do the mini book right?

Brooke said...

busy busy! I wish i could power nap! no one naps in our house anymore!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails