Wednesday, October 22, 2008

undercover mother

Today I was a helper in Aiden's classroom. Aiden has been counting down the days since last week. I was pretty excited too. As a parent I was looking forward to seeing what Aiden's day is like outside our home. I was able to help the kids make a leaf art project (and even offered to take then home and finish them up tonight), participate in the school bus safety drill and go to library time. I may or may not have even done the congo line once or twice in the library. I had a blast and I really enjoyed the kids in his class. All 22 of them, yikes! I'm fully prepared for the class field trip to the pumpkin patch tomorrow.

1 comment:

rebecca said...

Sounds like a fun day. Aiden is luky to have such a great mom. Best of luck at the pumpkin patch, it's going to be a nice day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails