Saturday, September 13, 2008

good Saturday morning

Today is going to be a good day! Last night was my first night on call until 7:00 this morning and my pager went off at 7:04. That means I'm off the hook and it's someone else. So I got out of bed and made these yummy pancakes for breakfast (just click on the title I cannot figure out linking). Really yummy and I used cottage cheese instead of ricotta because that's what I had. The sun is shining outside and we have a jam packed day. Yard work, fort building, soccer game and maybe hitting the Greek festival for dinner. Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

Erin said...

ooh, good idea. Christian was bugging me about the Greek Festival. Maybe we'll see you there!
Erin

Brooke said...

oohhhh the greek festival. Wish I had made it to that, great food! We spent the day (allllllldayyyy) at sport games.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails