Friday, September 19, 2008

July ta da list



I know this is a long time coming and I did complete most of it mid August. This morning I remembered to take pictures. Transforming Aiden's room into "more big boy" was more challenging that I thought. I had requests for a snake pit, Amazon rainforest with snakes hanging from the ceiling and scorpians, Batman, Star Wars and a bunch of others I can't remember. Originally it had been to add dinosaurs and remove the baby pictures which I did. There was minor disaster involving spray adhesive, yards of fabric and a roller shade. I bought a new shade instead of spending 6 plus hours making one and painted Aiden's name and moved it above the new dresser. I didn't do anything with the baby book maybe later.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails