Thursday, September 11, 2008

sort of like Monday but Thursday at Costco

Amelia and I ran to Costco this morning. It's the first day of their new coupon campaign and I should have known better. There was a silver top convention with 3 different couples in the aluminum foil aisle that were completely unaware of people trying to get past them. Then there was the crazy cat lady with her cart piled high with cat food and nothing else. But what really made it feel like Monday again was as I was unloading the groceries onto the conveyor belt, Amelia was happily smashing the eggs I had stupidly put beside her. The kicker was the Mom behind me that just stood and watched Amelia never saying a word to me. The Costco girls were a great help, bringing me lots of paper towels and hand sanitizer but I couldn't believe the woman behind me. I am really missing eagle eye Aiden.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails