Thursday, September 11, 2008

not a tooth man

This week Aiden went to the dentist. When he was finished the assistant mentioned that Aiden wanted to be a dentist when he grew up. That was news to me. On the car ride home I was talking to Aiden " so you think working inside people's mouths would be a cool job when you grow up?" Aiden paused and the said " uhh,no, that's gross I just want to play with the chair and cool tools." That makes more sense. So many people think being a nurse is a gross job but in my opinion dentistry is disgusting. I dread someone needing help taking their dentures out. I feel like I'm in a horror movie reaching into someone's mouth and yanking their teeth out. I usually make an excuse to leave the room and bribe a co worker to go in and do it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails