Tuesday, September 16, 2008

lil miss does the music thing


Last week Amelia started music classes. I have wanted to do this with her for over a year but finally all the right schedules lined up. With Aiden we started kindermusik at 6 months of age and he would sit sweetly on my lap while we sang songs and played with instruments. Amelia being a year older and a girl it was a completely different story. She had made the rounds to check out all the other kids and say hi before the class even started and by halfway through she had sat on every Mom's lap sometimes on their child sitting on the lap and had stolen the show with her singing and dancing several times. This week went much better. She seems to remember the routine of the class and only singled out one dark haired Mom ( my brunette friends know what I mean). She seems to like the music but I think she really would love dance class if I could find one for her age group.

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Amelia you such a cutie. Your mama was quite the little dancer in her young years. She did Scottish,Tap and Ballet!

Heather said...

so cute! They have a mommy/daughter dance class over at Dancing for JOY, I think it's Tuesdays at 10. I think.

rebecca said...

What I would pay to see old tapes of Jen dancing. Hope you can find a class for her.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails