Tuesday, September 23, 2008

our day





Yesterday we headed down to Children's for a check up in the vascular anomaly clinic. I was a little concerned about a vein in Aiden's leg that seems to becoming larger and possibly developing into a large varicose vein. We decided to do an MRI in the next few weeks to see what those vessels really look like inside and discussed the possibility of compression stockings. I thought those would be much farther down the road and worn only at night. The doctor said it would be all day and night. I can't imagine Aiden wearing full length stockings he can barely keep a pair of socks on for more than an hour. After the hospital we hit my favorite shopping spot. Aiden got a very life like looking lizard that I purchased under the promise he would never need a real one. A big thanks to my sister for coming along and being a big help with the kiddos!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails