Tuesday, February 19, 2008

bag lady


Today I took my mondo Costco shopping bags into Haggens. Correction: I forgot them in the car and didn't realize until I had dropped Aiden off at the kid place. I quickly ran out to get them with Amelia terrified the whole time that they would announce my name over the loudspeaker "you are NOT allowed to leave the store!" But I was fast. All in the name of greener living. A weeks worth of groceries fit into 2 bags and it felt much easier unloading the groceries from the car to the house to the fridge ( usually my least favorite part of grocery shopping). It made me so happy that I decided to clean out my fridge because it is on the February housekeeping list. Forgive my domestic dorkiness but most of you expect it by now!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yes, we expect your charming domestic "dorkiness", but an eggplant? Now you'll have to post what (and how) you do with that thing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails