Wednesday, February 20, 2008

pollo supremo


this recipe is an adaptation from the restaurant I worked at in college.

1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
1/2 cup choppped sun dried tomatoes
1 1/2 cup cooked diced chicken
1 tbsp tarragon
alfredo sauce (homemade or storebought)
parmesan cheese
cooked pasta of your choice

* for alfredo sauce I melt 1 tbsp butter, then add 1 tbsp flour, salt and pepper, Cook for 1 minute, slowly add 2 cups milk. Cook until thickened approx 10 minutes add a dash of nutmeg and 1/4 cup parmesan.

1)Cook chicken, add red onions, cook 2 minutes remove from heat

2) make alfredo sauce or open a jar and pour in saucepan, cook until heated, add sun dried tomatoes, tarragon and chicken and onion mixture, keep warm

3) cook favorite pasta, drain and combine sauce and pasta, enjoy!

* I will not be taking any pictures of the meals I make because I find my pictures make the food look inedible!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails