Wednesday, February 20, 2008

elizabeth park




I saved these pictures from yesterday because I knew we would be waking up to rain today. I love the sunshine we get here in the winter. It makes all the dreary days a wee bit more tolerable. Amelia is just starting to discover the playground! The swing has been a favorite for a while but now the slide is super fun too! She automatically turns around to slide back wards. Monday she was bopping around the school playground and each time she fell she would have a new layer of bark mulch attatched to her outfit. By the time we left she looked like a porquepine (?sp). Wish I had gotten some pictures of that. Speaking of pictures I think it's time for a new camera. I want to believe it's the camera and not me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails