Wednesday, February 13, 2008

an interview with a five year old

Now that we have a big five year old in our house I thought I would sit down and ask him a few questions:

me: what's the best thing about being a five year old?
Aiden: that I'm older than a four year old.

me: favorite food?
Aiden: oatmeal. (what he was eating)

me: favorite restaurant?
Aiden: Red Robin.

me: favorite game?
Aiden: Candyland.

me: best place to play?
Aiden: the McDonald's play place that I've never been to.

me: favorite thing about Amelia?
Aiden: when she smiles and giggles.

me: favorite movie?
Aiden: both Ice Age movies.

me: favorite toy?
Aiden: spiderman lego set.

me: favorite color?
Aiden: spiderman colors.

me: who should be the next president of the United States?
Aiden: me.

me: what do you want to be when you grow up?
Aiden: I can't renember ... oh, an astronaut.

me: what do you think about global warming?
Aiden: what global warming? Oh you mean like on Ice Age?

1 comment:

amy and mighty max said...

very funny! he's developing quite a personality, isn't he? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails