Friday, February 8, 2008

gag me

Last night I was trying to find something for Amelia to eat for dinner. She has become quite the picky eater especially since being sick. I tried to give her some little pasta squares that she had eaten on Saturday for dinner (it was Saturday night she started throwing up). I put a few of the pasta pieces on her high chair tray and she started gagging/dry heaving. Dale and I couldn't believe she would have such a reaction. So we tried again a little while later, same thing. And then I had to do it one more time just because it was a little funny (aren't I a mean Mom?) I remember being little and visiting my Mom's uncle. They gave me a cream soda in a bottle (heaven). I threw up that night and have never drank a cream soda since! I sure hope this doesn't mean Amelia won't eat pasta again. What's your gag food?

4 comments:

Heather said...

Glazed ham. I react (at least I did, I haven't eaten it now that I'm an adult) the same as Amelia. I'd never make it on Fear Factor.

Grandma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma said...

Hambergerhash. One of your favorite dishes that only your grandmother would make for you. Now you know why.

Lyndie said...

Brussel Sprouts. Yuck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails