Monday, February 11, 2008

spiderman birthday








Yesterday Aiden celebrated his fifth birthday with family and friends. For the past 6 months Aiden has been planning, talking about, obsessed about his birthday. He chose a spiderman theme before Christmas and has talked about it non stop. Part of a spiderman birthday is being dressed up as spiderman. I had ordered a costume last week but it didn't arrive in time! Saturday night in a panic I called Heather to find out where she had bought a spiderman costume and she replied " We have two!" Answered prayers because I was thinking of all the future therapy bills Dale and I would be paying because " when I was five I had spiderman birthday and everyone was dressed up as spiderman and I had to be superman. " Yesterday morning Aiden got up and found the costume in the family room and promptly tried it on. Dale woke up to spiderman's heavy breathing standing beside him. The party was too cute watching all these mini spidermen running about. Musical spiderwebs was the party favorite and it was so cute to see these little guys hugging onto to each other so they wouldn't fall off the web!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails