Monday, February 25, 2008

blah, blah, blah


Aiden had his 5 year check up Friday afternoon. He weighed in at 47 pounds and 46 inches! (only 2 more inches for the pool slide). He got his immunizations and did great. I think it helped that I told him Amelia got them last month.
I went out with the girls on Friday night. So glad I did. I had a headache and feeling blah was going to cancel but dragged myself out and had a good time. Dale went snowboarding on Saturday and I hung out with the kids. It was another beautiful day so we headed to the park. I think we went to a park everyday this week. Which is probably why Amelia has another runny nose and fever this morning! When I'm not looking she licks stuff. I'm sure we'll be seeing the doctor later this week for the fifth week in a row!
Yesterday, we headed up to Canada and visited Kyla's new baby. Nicholas is 8 weeks old and very cute! In the car back to my parents house Aiden said " Saint Nicholas threw up..." When I asked him to repeat he said the same thing. Apparently, all Nicholas's have saint status.
I also got Amelia's one year pictures taken yesterday. So much harder now that she's on the move. She wouldn't stand still and when we brought out the chair she just wanted to stand on it! She licked the floor at the photo studio a few times too. I think we got a few good pictures though.
Here's a pic of Amelia brushing her hair. She does that a lot now that she has so much hair (not really).

1 comment:

Lyndie said...

That is so cute how she brushes her hair! I wish Delaney would brush hers -- or at least let me brush it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails