Tuesday, February 12, 2008

happy birthday big guy!



Today Aiden turned 5 years old. This was the first time I really felt like my baby isn't my baby anymore. He had preschool today and got to wear a birthday crown and they sang to him. When I picked him up, two of the little girls in his class gave him hugs. It was so sweet. This afternoon a fun package arrived from the Connecticut aunties. Spiderman jammies were the favorite. Aiden is still battling whatever virus he's had and we almost cancelled our dinner out to Red Robin but we went and I'm glad. "Red Robin" wasn't there tonight but I think Aiden forgot all about that when they brought him an ice cream sundae and sang Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

You are the most amazing 5 year old I have ever met. Much love to you my dearest

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails